Thursday, 28 March 2013

heaven

today i have a guest contributer to a rather difficult topic "heaven"

Alex
I do not believe in a heaven but if there was one, I would like it to be like this:
I think that in my idea of heaven there are no animals unless a person summons a dead animal from earth. I believe in heaven, unless you have done something terrible, you will not go to hell, but you will have to serve those in heaven for a given amount of time before you can join them. I also believe that you have an allownace of what you can do, and with that (very lenient) allowance you can make your part of heaven however you want, even adding things that have not been invented yet. also, if your life has been very unfair, you are allowed more allowance for the afterlife.

thanks alex

No comments:

Post a Comment